कृपया हमारे नये फोन नंबर नोट कीजिये – 7218428066, 9112758008
अहो मुमुक्षु!!! जिस जीव का जैसा नियोग होता है उसे कोई टाल नही सकता है
सिद्धो की भूमि में होगी सिद्धो की आराधना
जैसा आप सभी हम सबका सबसे प्राकृतिक सिद्ध क्षेत्र जहां निरतंर प्रकृति छटा बिखेरती रहती है ऐसा सिद्ध क्षेत्र श्री सिद्ध क्षेत्र मुक्तागिर जी बैतूल (म.प्र)
उस समय बहुत ही सुंदर मौसम होगा, बारिश होगी हरियाली होगी ……आप सभी उस पंचकल्याणक में अवश्य पधारे….
चर्या शिरोमणि गुरुवर आचार्य श्री विशुद्ध सागर जी महामुनिराज के सानिध्य में सम्पन्न होने वाले पंच कल्याणक श्री सिद्ध क्षेत्र मुक्तागिर जी
9/06/2019 से 14/06/2019
Muktagiri Siddha Kshetra is situated in the lap of the ‘Satpuda’ Mountain range and it is surrounded by beautiful natural vegetation. It is ancient Siddha & Atishaya Kshetra. Its another name is also ‘Mendhagiri’ or ‘ Medhrgiri’. According to “Prakrit Nirvan Kand” and other texts, Muktagiri is place of attainment of Nirvan. About 3 & half crores of ‘Muniraj’ (Saints) have done meditation and attained salvation from here.
The Samavsharan of 10th Teerthankar Bhagwan Sheetalnath also arrived here and so it became sacred by footsteps of Bhagwan Sheetalnath.
Many miracles do happen here from time to time. This Kshetra is quite ancient and according to inscription on ‘ palate of copper’ (Tamrapatra) got from Achalpur; the ‘Guha (Cave) Mandir’ was constructed on this hill by the emperor of Magadh ‘Shrenik Bimbasar’. King ‘Shrenik’ was the contemporary of Bhagwan Mahaveer about 2500 years ago.
After Shrenik, about 1000 years ago from today King ‘Ail Shripal’ of Elichpur (Achalpur) developed this Kshetra. Thus Muktagiri became famous Teerth Kshetra at that time. Many temples and idols were reverenced by him. Many idols were got carved artistically by King Ail Shripal at Muktagiri like Antariksha Parshvanath & Ellora and the cave temples were also got constructed by him. As per the records available at Muktagiri Sansthan, the entire Temples and Dharamshala was maintained and managed since
200 years by Kalamkar Family residing at Sultanpur (Achalpur). In 1923 Late. Shri. Nathusa Pasusa Kalamkar purchased the entire range of Satpuda Hill along with 52 Digambar Jain Temples from Mr. Khaparde who was holding the malgujari and collecting a surcharge from Jain devotee’s coming for worship. Then Nathusa Pasusa build Dharamshala and Mahavir Temple on the foothill of the holy place. In 1956 the public trust was formed and till today the entire management is looked after by Kalamkar Family. This holy place has given a complete face-lift after 1980 when 108 Shri. Vidyasagar Maharaj completed a chaturmas at “Muktagiri”.